Terzo volume della collana Selected Works of Cornelio Fabro, Volume 3: Selected Articles on Atheism and Freedom.
Contiene un'introduzione da Elvio Fontana della Pontificia Università Urbaniana e i seguenti articoli scritti da Cornelio Fabro:
- Encyclopædia Britannica, s.v. “Atheism.” 15th edition. Volume 2, 258-262. Heilen Hemingwai Benton Publisher, 1974. © 1974 by Encyclopædia Britannica, inc. Reprinted with permission.
- New Catholic Encyclopedia, s.v. “Fichte, Johann Gottlieb.” 1st edition, 1967. 2nd edition, Volume 5, 708–709, Detroit: Gale, 2003. © 2003 Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, Inc. Reproduced by permission. www.cengage.com/permissions.
- “Theology in the Context of a Philosophy of Nothingness.” in Theology of Renewal: Proceedings of the Congress on Theology of Renewal of the Church, Centenary of Canada, 1867-1967, ed. Laurence K. Shook, vol. 1, Renewal of Religious Thought, 329-355. Montreal: Palm Publishers, 1968.
- “The Problem of the rights of Man in the Hebrew-Christian tradition.” Round table Meeting on Human Rights, Oxford, UK, 1965. UNESCO/SS/HR/4. Paris: November 3, 1965.
- “Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer, teacher of Christian freedom.” The Irish Theological Quarterly, 47, no. 1 (March 1980): 56-60.
- “Freedom and Existence in Contemporary Philosophy and in St. Thomas.” The Thomist 38, no. 3 (1974): 524-556.
- La trascrizione di “Thomas Aquinas and Contemporary Trends in Radical Freedom.” Visiting scholar lecture, Rockhurst College (now University), Kansas City, Mo, February 24, 1974.